Stellwerk Arnhem (Niederlande-Ost)

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
Jorick
StiTz: 711371

Stellwerk Arnhem (Niederlande-Ost)

Beitrag von Jorick »

Dieser Text wurde aus dem Englischen ins Deutsche von Google übersetzt.

Hallo allerseits,

Ich habe eine kleine Frage zu diesem Stellwerk: Wenn ich ein Spiel starten (Online, Sandkasten, was auch immer) hat, gibt es einen Zug auf dem Weg 9, aber das Länge ist untersagt. Siehe Bilder unten.
Bild
Bild
Ist das ein Fehler, Gebäude, oder gibt es einen weiteren Trick, um die Bahn zu bewegen? Die Kreuzungen und Signale werden nicht in der Lage zu bedienen.

---
Hi everyone,

I've got a small question about this stellwerk: when I start a game (online, sandbox, what ever), there is a train on track 9, but that track is prohibited. See pictures below.

Is this a building mistake, or is there another trick to move that train? The junctions and signals are unable to operate.
LotharImKeller

Re: Stellwerk Arnhem (Niederlande-Ost)

Beitrag von LotharImKeller »

Hello Jorick,
thank You for this problem report. This ist really a building mistake. It will be changed the next days.

Greetings,
Lothar.
--- Hier wird gebuddelt. ---
Jorick
StiTz: 711371

Beitrag von Jorick »

Thanks for your quick response! Also, the timetable has to be rebuild; there are trains from 'Depot' to track 9 in the timetable. It is not a problem if you're quick enough to reschedule those to another track, but I can imagine it isn't the most proper solution... :)
SanderNL

Beitrag von SanderNL »

It was my fault. It was planned that during 'railworks' only the connexxion of track 9 with the line towards Velperpoort would be closed. Sadly, it could only be implemented by completly closing this track. I forgot to check this, so it wasn't taken into acount with the 7500 Series.

Sorry :oops:
Niederlande West : A- und Z-Designer und R-Admin
Niederlande Ost :A- und Z-Designer
Aktuelle Projecten(bau) :Venlo (AID 655), Blerick (AID 807), Amsterdam West (AID 898)
Aktuelle Projecten(Test):
cstraub86
StiTz: 701368

Beitrag von cstraub86 »

Hello,

i have moved this Thread to the "English Support"-Forum.

Greetings
cstraub86
StellwerkSim-Forumsmoderator

Die Boardregeln - Sie einzuhalten ist nicht schwer und freut uns Moderatoren sehr!
LotharImKeller

Beitrag von LotharImKeller »

Hello,
during the 'railworks' the trains will go to other platforms.

Greetings,
Lothar.
--- Hier wird gebuddelt. ---
captain007
StiTz: 703031

Beitrag von captain007 »

On the screenshot of Jorick you can also see that the train lengths in Arnhem are not realistic (Only stoptrein and sprinter services are realistic). All IC's are in real-life longer than they appear in the simulation. For example the IC from Nijmegen to Den Helder and the IC Nijmegen - Schiphol is 8 to 12 carriages long, which is about 100 till 200 meters long. When a IC is waiting at the platforms 3/4 or 6/7, the length of the train or platform seems to be incorrect. An IC train with a length of 200 meter doesn't fit at platform 7C, but only a combination of 7C with 7AB (native 7 in the simulator). The same thing with freight trains which are most of the time longer than an average passengertrain.
Antworten