Stellwerk Editor

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

kfmboy

Stellwerk Editor

Beitrag von kfmboy »

Hi!

I'm a Hungarian railfan, I think stellwerk sim is a very good interlocking simulator. In Hungary we use Siemens Domino system at many place. Please inform me, how can I download the editor and create some hungarian addons.

Thank you in advance, kind regards,

KFMboy
Slein
Erbauer

Re: Stellwerk Editor

Beitrag von Slein »

Hi

It is not possible to download the editor. It exists only an onlinetool to create signalboxes and the trains, driving through them. To use the editors, you have to be in the group "Erbauer". For german speaking users, the rule exists that they have to have 15 posts, before they are allowed to become an Erbauer. For english speaking users, I thinks it's not possible to get this number of posts, so may we can modify the rule a little bit for you.

An other problem is, someone has to be regionsadministrator for the new region and has to help you, if you have questions.

First you can try to build routes in the demoeditor, but the more difficult part is to build the trains and there is no demoeditor for this part. In the demoeditor you can't save the routes, but you can make a screenshoot and post it here.
If you have questions, the Handbuch (link in my signatur) can't answer, you can ask me if you wan't. To use the editor and get a better change to get an Erbauer it's advantageous to understand at least a little bit german.

regards Niels
Die STS-Handbücher helfen, Fragen zu beseitigen.

R-Admin Merxferri
Themascriptteam, Handbuchteam
kfmboy

Beitrag von kfmboy »

Hi Slein,

Thank you for your help. I try to learn to use the editor, i search a german dictionary. I hope, in the future will create an international version.

KFMboy
Slein
Erbauer

Beitrag von Slein »

Hi

If you only have to translate words, try http://dict.cc for whole sentences, I think, http://uebersetzung.babylon.com/ is a good one.

kind regards
Niels

R-Admin Merxferri
kfmboy

Beitrag von kfmboy »

I create a simple test, and have some problem. In the fahrstrassen group/verwalten menu i not found my all possible route, for some position i can start my train with withe light call signal with handly managed switches. How can I add a new route? Can I set switch side protection manually?

[img]http://www.virtualisrepules.hu/stellwerksim/routes.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.virtualisrepules.hu/stellwer ... ondtry.jpg[/img]

kind regards,
KFMboy
Slein
Erbauer

Beitrag von Slein »

with the button "ermittle Fahrstrassen" all routes possible routes will be found. If not, you must have a mistake in the building. There are two mistakes in your picture. If a tracks ends, like in ipari, after the signal (here at the right side) should be one more trackelement. Between a "Bahnsteig" or "Haltestelle" element should be one more trackelement.

In the Fahrstrassenverwaltung of your picture, I can see all poible routes. Which one you think is missing?

R-Admin Merxferri
kfmboy

Beitrag von kfmboy »

From ipari to left side, not found any route, and from kihúzó to right side Mezőkeresztes 3 isn't working too.
Slein
Erbauer

Beitrag von Slein »

oh yes, I counted incorrect. This is because there is no entrance for this routes. If you set the trackelement after the signal it should work.

R-Admin Merxferri
kfmboy

Beitrag von kfmboy »

Dear Stein,

thank you, now all routes working :D

[img]http://www.virtualisrepules.hu/stellwerksim/routes2.jpg[/img]

My next problem is the "akzeptor knöpfe". I like, when incoming train from neighbor, call me for clearance.

kind regards,
KFMboy
Slein
Erbauer

Beitrag von Slein »

The "akzeptor" has to have the same E-Nummer as the entrance it belongs to. Did you check this?

R-Admin Merxferri
kfmboy

Beitrag von kfmboy »

Certenly not. I repaired it, and now working. :D I'm happy, thank you. Can I set the long of tracks? I like to set between 2 signals a distance in meter (we call "térköz" in hungaryan language, don't now the correct english word).
Slein
Erbauer

Beitrag von Slein »

We don't build the routes with distances. We create routes, that they look like it should look and is handy to use. After with the "Massstab" you can set, that one element is a longer distance and the trains so have langer to reach the next point.

EDIT: The word is "interblock space". You can also use this dictionary too. Here you can translate hungarian too.

R-Admin Merxferri
kfmboy

Beitrag von kfmboy »

ok, i'm understand it. Here my last version of this route, i regret than i can't save it. I used displays.

[img]http://www.virtualisrepules.hu/stellwerksim/display.jpg[/img]

Can I change the type of signals? I try to do something in fahrstrassen/bearbeiten menu, but without success. I like to trackroute storing.

kind regards,
KFMboy
Slein
Erbauer

Beitrag von Slein »

In the Demo you can't change the signal. Else it's in the section Eigenschaften.

R-Admin Merxferri
kfmboy

Beitrag von kfmboy »

Thank you, and please tell me what will be the next step.
Antworten