Dutch sentences in description Stellwerk Amsterdam Bijlmer

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
captain007
StiTz: 703031

Dutch sentences in description Stellwerk Amsterdam Bijlmer

Beitrag von captain007 »

On the loading screen of the simulation Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena there's some dutch text, but this translation is not correct dutch. It looks like its automatically translated, but the Dutch text doesn't make sense in this way:

De vergrendelingsinrichting Amsterdam Bijlmer controles het gebied tussen Weesp, Amsterdam, Utrecht en Woerden. In de binnenste twee sporen loopt het openbaar vervoer en op de buitenverpakking van de hoofdlijnen.

A more appropriate translation is:
Het baanvak controle paneel Amsterdam Bijlmer stuurt het gebied tussen Weesp, Amsterdam, Utrecht en Woerden aan. De binnenste twee sporen worden gebruikt voor stoptreinen en goederentreinen, de buitenste sporen voor intercity's.

It's also an option to remove the dutch translation and keep the german sentence.
Slein
Erbauer

Re: Dutch sentences in description Stellwerk Amsterdam Bijlmer

Beitrag von Slein »

Hallo captain007

Thanks for the report. I have rewarded this thread to the relevant persons. An anwere of them will come soon.

best regards
Niels
Die STS-Handbücher helfen, Fragen zu beseitigen.

R-Admin Merxferri
Themascriptteam, Handbuchteam
matej
R-Admin [Tschechien West]Erbauer
StiTz: 704347

Beitrag von matej »

In the System I have changed the description, but you are not able to see it now.
I have to ask the constructor for some things, than I will make it so, that you can see it.

The problem is, that no one of your staff is a native Dutch and German speaker twice.
So this was really translated by a machine.

With regards
Matej
Euer Matthias ♂

R-Admin:
Fernverkehrsteam: Niederlande
SanderNL

Beitrag von SanderNL »

The problem is, that no one of your staff is a native Dutch and German speaker twice.
Eh,
Iff I may correct it's ..

The problem is, that none of your staff is a native Dutchman that can also speak German. :mrgreen:
Niederlande West : A- und Z-Designer und R-Admin
Niederlande Ost :A- und Z-Designer
Aktuelle Projecten(bau) :Venlo (AID 655), Blerick (AID 807), Amsterdam West (AID 898)
Aktuelle Projecten(Test):
matej
R-Admin [Tschechien West]Erbauer
StiTz: 704347

Beitrag von matej »

That was what I guess.

You can correct it, but I have to speak with PorscheTaurus, because there is an new table version.
Than we can make it see able for everyone.
Euer Matthias ♂

R-Admin:
Fernverkehrsteam: Niederlande
Antworten