Malmø C - Sverige

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
Dalsgaard

Malmø C - Sverige

Beitrag von Dalsgaard »

Hey Stellwerk

First and foremost, i would like to say, that you have a great website :)

My question is, that when i play Malmø C, then sometimes, there's a Ersatlok (ex. Ersatzlok Veolia 300), that are set from
BW to track M7. But a train called Veolia 300 arrives from (ex. Lund 2), and are set to arrive in the same track M7.
The way i see it, the ersatzlok have to be in track M7, when the train arrives from Lund 2. But when i do it that
way, i can't set a signal to the train from Lund 2, into track M7.

Can you please tell me, how it works with those Ersatzlok's???

Dalsgaard
Gast

Re: Malmø C - Sverige

Beitrag von Gast »

Ersatzlok mean "replacement-locomotive" So this locomotive should go into track M7 after the train. So the train can change the direktion and the old engine will wait after that in track M7.

If the train is in the track you need a shunting route from the last signal befor track M7. For such route use the grey point near the startsignal instead of the red one. I think you will find it.
DevonFrosch
EntwicklerHandbuch-TeamR-Admin [Bremen-Niedersachsen, Fernverkehr Niederlande, Hamburg - Schleswig-Holstein, Niederlande Ost, Rhein-Main, Rhein-Main 2024, Rheinland-Pfalz, Ruhrgebiet, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [NL, SKA]Qualitätssicherung [Anlagen-QS, Zug-QS]Erbauer
StiTz: 709215

Re: Malmø C - Sverige

Beitrag von DevonFrosch »

Gast hat geschrieben:Ersatzlok mean "replacement-locomotive" So this locomotive should go into track M7 after the train. So the train can change the direktion and the old engine will wait after that in track M7.

If the train is in the track you need a shunting route from the last signal befor track M7. For such route use the grey point near the startsignal instead of the red one. I think you will find it.
To complete this: You'll need to lay shunting routes from the BW until M7, normal routes wont work in either way.

By the way: Those shunting routes are the same used in the Godsbangård :-) Just try some possible routes and you'll work it out I think.

DevonFrosch
Querschnittskompetenzträger
Projektübersicht
Antworten