Sweden

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
TobbeSve

Sweden

Beitrag von TobbeSve »

Hello

I live in Sweden and I can see that here on Stellwerksim is some Swedish Stellwerks, but I miss some Stellwerks. It would be fun to build the Stockholm region because there is much more trains here than the southern Sweden, and I live in and know that area well. Is it possible to become a builder here and add Stockholm on the map?
IcakNewton

Re: Sweden

Beitrag von IcakNewton »

I don't think so. I'm from Bulgaria and I wrote a message to the staff, asking the same thing as you and the answer is simple - you need to know German very well...
searker

Beitrag von searker »

Yes, that is - unfortunately - true.
The main reason is that all information related to editing/constructing "Stellwerks" and trains is only available in german. It´d take extremely long to translate all of that information into english and you wouldn´t be able to create correct stuff without this information.
Gruß, Tobias.
okeks
StiTz: 729259

Beitrag von okeks »

Wie wäre es, diese Informationen auf Englisch zu übersetzen? Momentan hätte ich genügend Zeit dafür.

----

Why can't someone translate the information into English? I have enought time for it at the moment.
Antworten