Demo Editor

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
RCAndi

Demo Editor

Beitrag von RCAndi »

Hello players ! I want to know some things in Demo Editor like:
- how to jump from a row to another row, I used the "Sprung" option but not working - look this: http://imgur.com/a/D1yMZ
- in Demo Editor there is maneuver signal and end line signal?
- in Zugemitter or Timetable editor how to make a route between 2 signals? I tried to click on the first signal then click on the second signal and nothing happened
- how works the displays on a track? Should I put the display on the "leer" / track ?

Thanks !
DevonFrosch
EntwicklerHandbuch-TeamR-Admin [Bremen-Niedersachsen, Fernverkehr Niederlande, Hamburg - Schleswig-Holstein, Niederlande Ost, Rhein-Main, Rhein-Main 2024, Rheinland-Pfalz, Ruhrgebiet, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [NL, SKA]Qualitätssicherung [Anlagen-QS, Zug-QS]Erbauer
StiTz: 709215

Re: Demo Editor

Beitrag von DevonFrosch »

Hi,
  • Note that the direction of the "Sprung" is important, it should face to the border of the table (so if the train is coming from the left, the Element should be "rechts"
  • End of line signals are normal signals followed by exact one emtpy track element. Shunting signals are not available in the demo editor I believe
  • You'll have to do a "Fahrstraßenlauf" first to let the editor find routes. It's listed at "Fahrstraßen" > "verwalten" > "ermittle Fahrstraßen".
  • Displays are normaly placed next to the track. There is another element called "Displaykontakt" which serves as a trigger for displays. If a train goes over the Displaykontakt, it will trigger all Displays with the same name ("SW-Wert"). "Bahnsteig" and "Haltepunkt" also do the same as "Displaykontakt", but trains can stop there as well
Have fun :-)
DevonFrosch
Querschnittskompetenzträger
Projektübersicht
RCAndi

Re: Demo Editor

Beitrag von RCAndi »

@DevonFrosch thank you very much ! It was easy to learn the editor. I hope that in the future I could build Romanian regions. Here is what I built today, the Brasov station: http://imgur.com/a/siBrN
Antworten