Geplante Spielzeit - option - english

Allgemeine Fragen zum Spiel und dem Drumrum.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
thbrix

Geplante Spielzeit - option - english

Beitrag von thbrix »

Hi community

Im new to Stellwerksim and i am amazed of the work you have done. It seems very realistic and i love controlling with this sim.

I have a question dough because my german is not strong.

What can i do with this setting? do I control the speed in the sim or something else?

"Geplante spielzeit" with 4 options to choose from...

Best regards
Thomas - Denmark.
re1020

Re: Geplante Spielzeit - option - english

Beitrag von re1020 »

During your simulation there is the possibility that incidents (p.ex. signal/points failure) occur.
The four options let you give the simulator an idea how long you're planing on playing, thus scaling up (top option) or down (bottom option) the probability of failures and how long it takes before the first failure occurs.
The option should be view with a grain of salt, since it will rarely not deliver the desired result, since it also depends on factors within each box (Stellwerk).

From top to bottom:
very short
short
longer
very long
DevonFrosch
EntwicklerHandbuch-TeamR-Admin [Bremen-Niedersachsen, Fernverkehr Niederlande, Hamburg - Schleswig-Holstein, Niederlande Ost, Rhein-Main, Rhein-Main 2024, Rheinland-Pfalz, Ruhrgebiet, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [NL, SKA]Qualitätssicherung [Anlagen-QS, Zug-QS]Erbauer
StiTz: 709215

Beitrag von DevonFrosch »

Hello,

correct, and as a side note: In the top you can also choose a "Simulatiosmodus", where "Unterhaltung" (entertainment, focus on game) is the default and "Realer" (realistic, focus on simulation), among others like deactivating some features, results in notably higher failiure fixing times.

Greetings,
DevonFrosch
Querschnittskompetenzträger
Projektübersicht
thbrix

Beitrag von thbrix »

I understand, thank you very much!
Antworten