København H & Østerport

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
Lp2

København H & Østerport

Beitrag von Lp2 »

Hey

I would like to ask, if there is anyone here on the side, that knows when København H, Østerport, Valby and the other Danish simulation game comes back online?

Seems as it is very long time since they were taken down?

Best Regards
Brian
Maerkertram
R-Admin [Berlin-Brandenburg, Berlin S-Bahn, Danmark West, Danmark Øst, Fernverkehr Skandinavien, Hamburg - Schleswig-Holstein, Sverige, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [DE, SKA]Erbauer

Re: København H & Østerport

Beitrag von Maerkertram »

There are just a few days left to wait and then timetable 2012 is online. East Denmark Stellwerke will come online before the West Denmark ones.
Lp2

Beitrag von Lp2 »

Hi there

Thank you for your good answer, I will look forward to them with great things expected, it would probably never be such that you could get any details about how much has changed?

Best Regards
Brian
Maerkertram
R-Admin [Berlin-Brandenburg, Berlin S-Bahn, Danmark West, Danmark Øst, Fernverkehr Skandinavien, Hamburg - Schleswig-Holstein, Sverige, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [DE, SKA]Erbauer

Details about København or Denmark in general? Do you come from Hovedstaden?

In East Denmark there were, beside the new timetable, 3 Stellwerke removed (Gilleleje, Frederikssund, Vigerslev). The tracks of them were includes in other Stellwerke. For København H it means that the stations Vesterport (from Østerport) and Sydhavn (from Vigerslev) are included. For a better design, the Stellwerk is also getting wider (1600px). But you will see that all in a few days.
Maerkertram

Now, there is at least Østerport visible again.
Lp2

Beitrag von Lp2 »

yes.. i see that.. :) thank you :) is københavn H and valby coming soon after or?
Lp2

Beitrag von Lp2 »

Hello...

i minor detail.. the track there is run over det tracks som Kastrup in JS.. i in real life running under the tracks from Kastrup..

it´s not a big thing.. but i just wanted to share with you guys

Best Regards
Brian
Maerkertram

If I understand you right ... we only have the elements -crossing same level- and -crossing bridge-. There is no upper or lower track. This is just what you interpret from the picture.
Lp2

Beitrag von Lp2 »

Maerkertram hat geschrieben:If I understand you right ... we only have the elements -crossing same level- and -crossing bridge-. There is no upper or lower track. This is just what you interpret from the picture.
Hello...

no i didn´t explained it that well, i meant.. that in real life, are the tracks (From Valby) crossing under the tracks from Kastrup.. the tracks from Kastrup comes over the tracks on at briges...

as it looks right now in the game, it looks completely opposite from what it is ind real life..

Best reagards
Brian
Slein
Erbauer

Beitrag von Slein »

Hi

What Maerkertram tried to tell you: also if it looks like the tracks fom Valby are on the bridge and the ones from Kastrup are underneath, it doesn't matter how it look it can also be the other way round. In the editor we have no possibility to tell the simulation which one should be on top, we just set the element bridge and then it shows it somehow like it is now.

This Element just shows you that the two tracks aren't on the same level, not which one is on a bridge and which one underneath.

regards Niels
Die STS-Handbücher helfen, Fragen zu beseitigen.

R-Admin Merxferri
Themascriptteam, Handbuchteam
Antworten