Århus

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
rob221066
StiTz: 714000

Århus

Beitrag von rob221066 »

Hi there, I would very much like to know when Aarhus Jutland and the other stations come again, miss them :-)

Robert
Maerkertram
R-Admin [Berlin-Brandenburg, Berlin S-Bahn, Danmark West, Danmark Øst, Fernverkehr Skandinavien, Hamburg - Schleswig-Holstein, Sverige, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [DE, SKA]Erbauer

Re: Århus

Beitrag von Maerkertram »

I'm sorry to say but there is some trouble behind the scenes. The Stellwerke are all finished but I'm not allowed to release them for quality reasons. Fixing that is too extensive for me at the moment. Normally I tell people how long Stellwerke rest invisible but in this case it's not all up to me.

I hope you can still enjoy the other danish Stellwerke.
rob221066
StiTz: 714000

Re: Århus

Beitrag von rob221066 »

Maerkertram hat geschrieben:I'm sorry to say but there is some trouble behind the scenes. The Stellwerke are all finished but I'm not allowed to release them for quality reasons. Fixing that is too extensive for me at the moment. Normally I tell people how long Stellwerke rest invisible but in this case it's not all up to me.

I hope you can still enjoy the other danish Stellwerke.

Thanks for the reply, ok, I'll wait and see what happens thanks

Robert
Antworten