Registration questions

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
matiaslq

Registration questions

Beitrag von matiaslq »

Hello

Some of my friends are trying to register, but unfortunately German is not one of their strengths. Thus, the spam prevention question is causing some trouble, unfortunately. Is there any chance of providing a list or a hint? I know a bit of German, but not enough, it seems :(

Thanks!
Kind regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matias (www.tognål.dk- Danish train pins)
PhilippK
Support-TeamR-Admin [Baden-Württemberg, Fernverkehr Deutschland, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [DE]Qualitätssicherung [Zug-QS]Erbauer
StiTz: 706527

Re: Registration questions

Beitrag von PhilippK »

Hello,

how many friends are you trying to register?
It looks like that you were already successful in registering. Did you also succeed in installing the client? If so, a possible way could be that you seek some live support in the chat channel when registering your friends.

Philipp
matiaslq

Beitrag von matiaslq »

I don't know, maybe less than five? It's just that sometimes what I thought would be the correct answer was not.

What is the name of the support channel?
Kind regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matias (www.tognål.dk- Danish train pins)
PhilippK
Support-TeamR-Admin [Baden-Württemberg, Fernverkehr Deutschland, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [DE]Qualitätssicherung [Zug-QS]Erbauer
StiTz: 706527

Beitrag von PhilippK »

There is no special support channel, but you can find the players in "Lobby" and probably you will find someone who can help you with the right answer.

Philipp
Antworten