Move train

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
goldsmagger

Move train

Beitrag von goldsmagger »

How do i create a route for a train, when i press one red button from the start and the red button at destination nothing happens?
doy1991
R-Admin [Fernverkehr Großbritannien, Großbritannien London, Großbritannien South East, Großbritannien South West]Fernverkehr-Team [UK]Erbauer
StiTz: 752094

Re: Move train

Beitrag von doy1991 »

Hi,
you need to create the route to each Signal, so you have to click each red button corresponding to the correct signals, therefore creating the route between signals to the required destination. Signals only go in the direction the are facing. :D
Gruß,
doy1991

Ferroequinologist :wink:
R-Admin: Großbritannien
A- & Z-Designer: Großbritannien
goldsmagger

Beitrag von goldsmagger »

doy1991 hat geschrieben: Mi Apr 07, 2021 5:28 pm Hi,
you need to create the route to each Signal, so you have to click each red button corresponding to the correct signals, therefore creating the route between signals to the required destination. Signals only go in the direction the are facing. :D
Ok so if i wanted to move train 4627 to platform 3, where would i click? Bild
Maerkertram
R-Admin [Berlin-Brandenburg, Berlin S-Bahn, Danmark West, Danmark Øst, Fernverkehr Skandinavien, Hamburg - Schleswig-Holstein, Sverige, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [DE, SKA]Erbauer

Beitrag von Maerkertram »

In this picture, you need to click on the red spots of signal 554, then 551. Next 551, then 542. Next 542 and then 572. All red buttons for signals in the direction of the train.
DLichti
StiTz: 719231

Beitrag von DLichti »

In general, you cannot create routes that implicitly pass intermediate signals (of the same kind). You cannot use the buttons 554 and 572, because there would be intermediate (main) signals on the route between those two signals.

Shunting signals (like 422, 438) are implicit for routes between main signals, but not for routes between shunting signals.

David
Antworten