Rethel

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
StCristophe

Rethel

Beitrag von StCristophe »

Hello boys
Thank you for write 2bis on layout Rethel, station ATG.
Best regard
GuyD
Erbauer
StiTz: 705201

Re: Rethel

Beitrag von GuyD »

You are welcome! Sorry for the little mistake, it was the first signal post which was fully built by myself.
AP98
R-Admin [Fernverkehr Frankreich, Grand Est, Hauts-de-France, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [DE, CH, IT, FR]Qualitätssicherung [Anlagen-QS]Erbauer
StiTz: 729600

Beitrag von AP98 »

Hi

not complete sure, what you mean.
In ATG, there is track 2bis visible and marked (left side of the station). Or do you mean in an other station?

Hope you like this one :)

Regards
AP98
"Dahinter liegt Spandau [...] Und hinter Spandau liegt ein Bahndamm und ein Schienengeleise, das sich bis an den Rhein zieht" (Theodor Fontane, "Irrungen,Wirrungen", 1887)

R-Admin Grand Est + Hauts-de-France (Frankreich)
A- und Z-Designer in Großbritannien, Norditalien und Mecklenburg
StCristophe

Beitrag von StCristophe »

Hello
Now, the label 2bis is visible on the layout. Before my post, the label is not writed, GuiD has corriged the little error.
Thank you for all creators
Maurice
GuyD
Erbauer
StiTz: 705201

Beitrag von GuyD »

It was a message at the shouty, so there was no official topic at "Fehler und Probleme". Because it was no big issue without any influence to the game mechanism itself I just corrected it without big words. Sorry for the confusion!
Antworten