Nürnberg Rbf clock problem

Q&A forum. Please write all articles in english. Warning: you might get faster responses when writing in geman in one of the german forums.

Moderatoren: Stellwerk-Admin, Moderatoren

Antworten
Tallos13

Nürnberg Rbf clock problem

Beitrag von Tallos13 »

Hi guys!

First of all, thanks a lot for the amazing job y'all have done here in this simulation!

As the title says, today I came across with a clock problem at Nürnberg's Rbf. When I started playing, the simulation time was around 16:00. At around 18:30, I noticed that the time had changed to 04:00. In this point the simulation was running fine but after sending all trains to their destinations, no other (new) train appeared. The train schedule remained the same during the simulation but in the end, there was no train on the field so decided to terminate it. To be honest, I didn't started it again to see if the clock was running OK and I hope it's nothing really big.

Thanks again!
DevonFrosch
EntwicklerHandbuch-TeamR-Admin [Bremen-Niedersachsen, Fernverkehr Niederlande, Hamburg - Schleswig-Holstein, Niederlande Ost, Rhein-Main, Rhein-Main 2024, Rheinland-Pfalz, Ruhrgebiet, Zug-Schattenregion]Fernverkehr-Team [NL, SKA]Qualitätssicherung [Anlagen-QS, Zug-QS]Erbauer
StiTz: 709215

Re: Nürnberg Rbf clock problem

Beitrag von DevonFrosch »

Hello,

Welcome to Stellwerksim :)

Such sudden changes in time normally only happen in two cases: after 21:00 (where the clock may jump back to 5 in some cases), or if the local time of the computer is doing something weird.

Did you by any chance change the time of your computer? And which time zone is it set to?

Greetings,
DevonFrosch
Querschnittskompetenzträger
Projektübersicht
Tallos13

Re: Nürnberg Rbf clock problem

Beitrag von Tallos13 »

Hi DevonFrosch!

Thanks for your feedback.

No, I hadn't made any time change before starting the simulation, nor during it (too busy for that in Nürnberg's Rbf :lol: :lol: ). My PC's time zone is set at +01:00.

Actually it's not such a big deal, I just thought to let you know... I guess if it happens again, I don't have to re-report it as it's an already known issue.

Thanks again for your time!
Tallos
Antworten